We are currently looking for a experienced engineer to work with our animation systems on an unanounced game project at DICE. We need a dedicated and quality driven engineer that can help us in developing animations and characters that compete with the best in the industry.
What skills does DICE look for?
- Bs Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent work experience
- Experience from working with animation systems on at least one AAA game
- At least 4+ years of software engineering experience, preferably in the games industry
- Excellent C++ skills
- Excellent verbal and written English skills.
- Experience from working with facial animation
- Experience from working with procedural/physical animation
- Experience from working with IK systems
- Experience from working with cinematic workflows
As part of the application process we might ask you to perform a practical work test. The position is permanent and applications will be selected continuously. Apply online or by mail to Fredrik Johnsson at firstname.lastname@example.org.