The Frostbite team is now looking for an experienced developer who will work with our engine developers & game team customers to continue to develop our rendering & low-level systems, our art & content workflows as well as further improve performance & memory utilization on all platforms.
We are looking for talented, self-motivated individuals with the capability and drive to build the premiere game engine for a multitude of platforms. We want creative, committed and communicative people who want to be part of developing the best platform for some of the industry’s most talented game teams. We encourage our employees to be involved and have a strong go-ahead spirit. In return we provide great individual freedom and autonomy, true influence and a flat hierarchy.
What skills does DICE look for?
- BSc in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent experience
- At least 4+ years of software engineering experience, preferably in the games industry and/or from areas where concurrency, memory and performance is of high importance
- Experience researching, developing & optimizing (CPU/GPU/SPU) rendering techniques & systems on multiple platforms
- Experience with developing art & content pipelines / workflows
- Excellent C/C++ knowledge
- Self-driven with a strong sense of quality
- Heavy focus on customers and willingness to find the best solution
- Great communication skills that supports an open working environment in terms of feedback
As part of the application process we might ask you to perform a practical work test. The position is permanent and applications will be selected continuously. Apply online or by mail to email@example.com with a combined CV and Introduction letter in English.