We are looking for a game focused gameplay/audio code programmer to join the DICE team. You will work closely together with the game teams, primarily sound designers, and implement requested features as well as maintaining, debugging and optimizing the code . You should be passionate about writing time critical and stable code in C++.
What skills does DICE look for?
- Excellent C++ skills
- Experience developing for systems with limited resources, e.g. memory, CPU, optical media disc streaming
- Excellent grasp of object oriented programming and data oriented programming
- BS or MSc in Computer Science or similar discipline
- 2+ years’ relevant work experience
- Excellent verbal and written English skills
The successful applicant might also have:
- DSP programming
- Good math skills
- Gameplay programming experience
As part of the application process we might ask you to perform a practical work test. The position is permanent and applications will be selected continuously. Apply online or by mail to email@example.com with a combined CV and Introduction letter in English.