Mobile Software Engineer
Frostbite is looking for developers who want to join us in taking our engine to the next level. You will be part of a team focusing on bringing Frostbite to mobile platforms and work closely with game team customers and the Frostbite team to deliver an engine as great on mobile platforms as it is on traditional HD platforms
We want creative, committed and communicative people who want to be part of developing the best platform for some of the industry’s most talented game teams. We encourage our employees to be involved and have a strong go-ahead spirit. In return we provide great individual freedom and autonomy, true influence and a flat hierarchy.
• Excellent C/C++ knowledge
• 2+ years of software engineering experience from the mobile games industry or equivalent experience (developing for concurrency, memory and/or performance)
• Self-motivated with a strong sense of quality
• Passion for mobile development
• Experience of at least one mobile OS, e.g. iOS, Android
• Strong language skills – excellent spoken and written English
We prefer applicants with:
• Rendering programming experience (OpenGL preferred)
• Experience working with content pipelines
• Low level programming with a good grasp of memory/performance optimization for mobile platform
As part of the application process we might ask you to perform a practical work test. The position is permanent and applications will be selected continuously. Apply online or by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with a combined CV and Introduction letter in English.