DICE is now looking for a Level Artist with solid artistic skills and technical knowledge. You are able to create new innovative looks, lighting, and moods in your levels. You are used to push yourself to achieve amazing results, you are also flexible to change and able to modify your work if it will result in improving the overall ambiance of the world you’re creating. The Level Artist must have a passion for building new and innovative worlds.
What skills does DICE look for?
- Shipped at least one AAA titles as a level artist
- A great understanding of architectural forms, scales and material definition
- Drawing/sketching skills that display basic skills as well as any modeling and texture work related to objects, buildings, natural terrain, etc.
- An excellent eye for detail and focus on delivering the very best quality
- Excellent sense of form, weight (mass), and volume
- A great understanding of the use of light and shadow, creating realistic settings
- Excellent sense of creating realistic shaders and textures
- An understanding of memory and optimization
- Experience with 3D Software such as Maya and zbrush
- Highly commitment to deadlines with ability to set realistic time estimates for owns work and other artists.
- Proactive and driven
- Team player and good collaboration skills
As part of the application process we might ask you to perform a practical work test. The position is permanent and applications will be selected continuously. Apply online with a combined CV and introduction letter in English+ a link to your portfolio or reel including breakdown. For more information, please call Peter Kjellberg, +46 8 658 78 00.