DICE is now looking for a Level Artist with solid technical knowledge and skills that are able to push a programmer to generate new innovative looks, lighting, and moods in their levels. You are used to push yourself and others hard to achieve amazing results, you are also flexible to change and able to modify their work if it will result in improving the overall ambiance of the world they’re creating. The Level Artist must have a passion for building new and innovative worlds.
What skills does DICE look for?
- The ability to think in 3D
- Drawing/sketching skills that display basic skills as well as any modeling and texture work related to objects, buildings, natural terrain, etc.
- Excellent sense of form, weight (mass), and volume
- Good use of light and shadow
- Breadth of artistic styles
- An understanding of optimization
- Excellent sense of scale and level of finish
- Experience with 3D Software such as Maya
- Highly commitment to deadlines with ability to set realistic time estimates for own work
- Proactive and driven
- An excellent eye for detail and focus on delivering the very best quality
- Team player and good collaboration skills
As part of the application process we might ask you to perform a practical work test. The position is permanent and applications will be selected continuously. Apply online with a combined CV and introduction letter in English+Portfolio. For more information, please call Peter Kjellberg, +46 8 658 78 00.