Mac OS X Engineer
Frostbite is looking for developers who want to join us in taking our engine to the next level. You will be part of a team focusing on bringing Frostbite to Mac and work closely with game team customers and the Frostbite team to deliver an engine as great on OS X as it is on Windows and traditional console platforms.
We want creative, committed and communicative people who want to be part of developing the best platform for some of the industry’s most talented game teams. We encourage our employees to be involved and have a strong go-ahead spirit. In return we provide great individual freedom and autonomy, true influence and a flat hierarchy.
• Excellent C/C++ knowledge and a passion for programming
• 5+ years of software engineering experience with a focus on OS X
• Expert knowledge in OS X platform specific details
• Self-motivated with a strong sense of quality
• Strong language skills – excellent spoken and written English
We prefer applicants with:
• Rendering programming experience (OpenGL preferred)
• Experience working with content pipelines
• Experience of porting Windows applications to OS X
• Low level programming with a good grasp of memory/performance optimization
As part of the application process we might ask you to perform a practical work test. The position is permanent and applications will be selected continuously. Apply online or by mail to email@example.com with a combined CV and Introduction letter in English.