The Frostbite team is looking for engineers to join our Production Systems group. As part of the team you will work on a wide range of different tools with both content creators and programmers as customers. Your work on the Frostbite team will help shape the future of game development. Our Frostbite tools engineers cares deeply about quality and writes and maintains automatic tests for new features and knows how important the communication and interaction with our customers are.
We are looking for talented, self-motivated individuals with the capability and drive to build the premiere game engine for a multitude of platforms. We want creative, committed and communicative people who want to be part of developing the best platform for some of the industry’s most talented game teams. We encourage our employees to be involved and have a strong go-ahead spirit. In return we provide great individual freedom and autonomy, true influence and a flat hierarchy.
- Design, implement and maintain C# and C++ tools and libraries used by many talented game teams
- Work tightly with a cross-discipline team to provide highly productive and intuitive tools
- Provide support and assistance to all teams using the engine
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent work experience
- Strong knowledge of multiple programming languages
- A good understanding of system design, data structures and algorithms
- Experience working in large codebases with many developers
- Great communication skills (verbal and written)
- A passion for usability, software quality and good system architecture
We prefer applicants with:
- Experience with desktop application development
- Experience with C++, C# and WPF
- Experience developing frameworks and libraries
As part of the application process we might ask you to perform a practical work test. The position is permanent and applications will be selected continuously. Apply online with a combined CV and cover letter in english. For more information, please contact Hannes Larsson Westerlund, email@example.com