The Frostbite team is looking for engineers to join our Production Systems group. As part of the team you will work on a wide range of different tools with both content creators and programmers as customers. Our Frostbite tools engineers cares deeply about quality and writes and maintains automatic tests for new features and knows how important the communication and interaction with our customers are.
We are looking for talented, self-motivated individuals with the capability and drive to build the premiere game engine for a multitude of platforms. We want creative, committed and communicative people who want to be part of developing the best platform for some of the industry’s most talented game teams. We encourage our employees to be involved and have a strong go-ahead spirit. In return we provide great individual freedom and autonomy, true influence and a flat hierarchy.
- Design, implement and maintain C# and C++ tools and scripts with a varying user base
- Work tightly with a cross-discipline team to provide highly productive and intuitive tools
- Provide support and assistance to all teams using the engine
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent work experience
- Strong knowledge of C++ and C#/.NET application development
- Great communication skills (verbal and written)
- Self-motivated with a strong sense of quality
We prefer applicants with:
- Experience working with Python or other dynamic scripting languages (Lua, Ruby, etc)
- Experience working with web applications and web services.
- Experience with Perforce or other SCM and creating build systems and build deployment tools
- Experience with the FBX format and Maya workflows
- Experience building WPF applications
As part of the application process we might ask you to perform a practical work test. The position is permanent and applications will be selected continuously. Apply online or by mailt to firstname.lastname@example.org with a combined CV and Introduction letter in English.