We are looking for a skilled, self-motivated and customer focused engineer to develop , maintain and improve our team productivity tool suite.
As a tools engineer at DICE you drive the development and tend to the stability and effectiveness of a wide range of tools that are critical to game team productivity. You will work closely with both game team content creators and our builds and infrastructure team that monitors stability.
You will mainly work in C# but also use C++ and Python.
Design, implement and maintain tools critical to game team productivity. This includes build and continuous integration tools as well as improving the Frostbite editor.
Provide assistance to team members to complete tasks on time
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years professional experience of C#/.NET development
- Strong knowledge and interest in team productivity, continuous integration and GUI development
- Great communication skills, both verbal and written
- Self-motivated & proactive
We prefer applicants with
- Good C++ knowledge
- Experience working with Python or other dynamic scripting languages (Lua, Ruby, etc)
- Experience with Perforce, creating build systems and build deployment tools
As part of the application process we might ask you to perform a practical work test. The position is permanent and applications will be selected continuously. Apply online or by mail to email@example.com with a combined CV and Introduction letter in English.