We are looking for a passionate UX Designer to join our Frostbite engine team. Come help us design the tools used by a large number of the world’s best game developers and make sure that we together with them change how we develop games for the future.
You will work with all aspects of user experience design in our game editor suite and support tools. Our customers are professional game developers spread around the world that use our engine as their primary working tool every day.
We are looking for talented, self-motivated individuals with the capability and drive to change how we think about user experience by analyzing existing interfaces, prototyping new ones and supporting the development organization. We want creative, committed and communicative people who want to be part of developing the best platform for some of the industry’s most talented game teams. We encourage our employees to be involved and have a strong go-ahead spirit. In return we provide great individual freedom and autonomy, true influence and a flat hierarchy.
- Support and work with developers, both onsite and remote, to create the best possible user experience and shape the future of Frostbite
- Analyze current interfaces and user interaction data. Interview designers and artists and understand their concerns and wishes
- Prototype the product experience using any array of prototyping techniques
- Conduct presentations/training sessions and create guidelines to spread the knowledge of how we want to design our experience
- Proven track-record of designing large scale applications and user experience work
- Understanding of human-computer interaction concepts
- Outstanding skills in designing interaction and visuals for software
- Ability to work well independently or within a team, especially cross-functional teams
- Exceptional visual communication skills
- Preferrably a background in, or solid understanding of, the gaming industry
Please apply online with cover letter and CV (preferrably including a link to your portfolio). The position is permanent.